- B6D2F1 mice are heterozygous for B6 and D2 alleles at all loci in their genome.
- This strain is useful as a genetic background for transgenic/knockout creation, as well as other deleterious mutations due to the benefits of hybrid vigor.
- C57BL/6J strain information
- DBA/2J strain information
- Cross between C57BL/6J female x DBA/2J male
- Research applications include radiation and behavioural research, and safety and efficacy testing, bioassays of nutrients, drugs, pathogens, and hormones.
- Mouse images are representative only. Actual phenotypes may vary based on genotype, sex, age, husbandry, health status, and other factors.